The Associate Coaching Course – Evoking Excellence in Others is a six-month programme in the study and application of Integral Coaching. It is an intensive coach training and apprenticeship programme designed for participants to emerge as coach practitioners, able to see the world through someone else’s eyes, and at the same time able to skilfully coach them to improved performance in any aspect of their lives. This course is ideal for those who are interested in evoking excellence in others while also being open to receiving coaching themselves so they too can bring forward excellence in their own endeavours.
- Participants meet as a group for three modules. Learning takes place in many different ways:
- Group sessions — flow and philosophy of coaching; exploration of coaching models.
- Individually — reflections, assignments, your own development as a coach.
- In small groups called learning pods — supported by your mentor coach, a Professional Coaching Course (PCC) graduate.
- In pairs with a self-chosen buddy coach from the class.
- The balance of work between modules is self-paced, including readings, written assignments, and three detailed case-study applications of this coaching method with clients.
- Each delegate receives written feedback on each of their assignments – a rich source of learning and reflection.
- There is on-going support provided by the Centre for Coaching faculty over the six months.
Please note that all our courses in Cape Town for 2017 are now fully booked – if you would like to be added to the waiting list, please send in your application form.
All applications on managed on a first-come-first-served basis.
Please see below for more info on a new Johannesburg course starting in July 2017
2017 Course Info
CAPE TOWN – GSB BREAKWATER CAMPUS, WATERFRONT
2017 Cost: R45,400 ex VAT or R51,756 incl VAT
ACC 2017; 1 CT – FULLY BOOKED
- Session 1: 15 – 17 March 2017
- Session 2: 7 – 9 June 2017
- Session 3: 23 – 24 October 2017
ACC 2017; 3 CT – FULLY BOOKED
- Session 1: 8 – 10 May 2017
- Session 2: 19 – 21 July 2017
- Session 3: 13 – 14 November 2017
JOHANNESBURG – HYATT REGENCY HOTEL, ROSEBANK
2017 Cost: R49,700 ex VAT or R56,658 incl VAT
ACC 2017; 2 JHB – FULLY BOOKED
- Session 1: 22 – 24 March 2017 *please note Human Rights day on 21 March
- Session 2: 13-15 June 2017 *please note Youth Day on 16 June
- Session 3: 26 – 27 October 2017
ACC 2017; 4 JHB – New Course added
- Session 1: 31 July – 2 August 2017
- Session 2: 18 – 20 October 2017
- Session 3: 19 – 20 February 2018
|The International Coach Federation is the leading global organization dedicated to advancing the coaching profession by setting high standards, providing independent certification and building a worldwide network of trained coaching professionals.Under the auspices of our learning partner, New Ventures West, completion of this ACC programme will earn you 90 Approved Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH).
ACC is a prerequisite for the one-year Professional Coaching Course (PCC), which is an Accredited Coach Training Programme through the ICF. The PCC is also run uner the auspices of our learning partner, New Ventures West.For more information on how to become or find an ICF-credentialed coach, please visit coachfederation.org
|The Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) is a statutory body, established in terms of the Health Professions Act No. 56. It has accredited the ACC course for 20 general continuing education units (CEUs) and 5 ethical CEUs in level 3. www.hpcsa.co.za|