WHY WE DO THIS
The Professional Coaching Course is a year-long programme we offer to people who are developing themselves as professional and personal coaches. As part of that programme, we have opportunities for guests to participate as clients with coaches-in-training who are studying with us. Experience virtual one-on-one coaching first-hand, on a topic of your choice: examples of topics in the past have included:
- career direction or progression
- relationship issues or challenges e.g. establishing healthy boundaries
- professional development e.g. approaching a new role or a promotion
- leadership challenges e.g. conflict management, being agile and flexible, broken trust etc.
- developing a new skill or competence e.g. self-care, self-confidence, courage to speak up, assertiveness
- challenges you are facing with regard to the current world situation e.g. diversity and inclusion, political unrest, high cost of living, climate change etc.
Your participation gives us a way to assess the skill and competence of our coaches-in-training, and your feedback helps us to qualify them for certification as Professional Integral Coaches. Signing up as a guest client also allows you to explore coaching as a professional path and it is an excellent way to find out if Integral Coaching is something you would like to learn and develop yourself.