UNLOCK THE FOUNDATIONS OF TRUST
What do you do when you discover that you have let somebody else down? Intentional or not, when we don’t do what we are expected to do, we can land up damaging relationships and breaking the trust that others have in us. Learn to create relationships that build confidence and mutual trust, no matter what happens.
The Centre for Coaching Leadership Conversation – Building Trust, is a one-day course designed for participants to influence, establish and re-enforce trusting relationships in the workplace. Delivered in partnership with the UCT GSB, it makes use of key tenets of Integral theory and is part of a series of six Leadership Conversations courses.
Who will benefit from this course?
You will benefit from this course if you are an Executive, Manager, or Emerging Leader who wants to build or re-establish workplace trust when it is lacking or has broken down.
What will I gain from this course?
Here is what you will gain from the Leadership Conversation – Building Trust course:
- The necessary skills that enable you to build trust in a conscious and coherent way
- Building self-awareness and fostering an environment that works to re-establish trust when it has broken down
- Understanding the key elements that fortify the boundaries of trust
- Tools that help you to respond appropriately in situations where you have personally broken trust with others
- Practical knowledge on communication within a trust conversation for a more holistic understanding of its benefits on all parties involved
Our short courses deliver learning experiences that are personally transformative because better people make better leaders.
Whilst theory is interesting, in fact leadership is best learned through practice. For that reason, this course is run in an experiential way, using a live-virtual approach on Zoom. Participants are asked to be willing to be fully themselves, fully engaged, open to being honest about themselves and their relationship to trust (no role plays) and to be prepared to find out more about themselves as leaders and human beings.
27 August 2024
Watch this short video where Janine Ahlers gives an overview of the programme, with a brief description of each workshop including what you will take away.
In order to indicate your interest for any of these short courses, please complete some basic information to start the application process. If you would like to apply right away, please indicate this in the ‘Other’ below and we will send you the link to complete our Online Application Form.